Saturday, November 10, 2012

My home on the web.

What makes a home welcoming?
(my three sons "home" built with their Dad and Grandfather by scrap wood in patient trees!)
Is it the colors, the arrangement of the pictures, or the wide smile and enthusiastic greeting of the friend who throws the door wide open to your knock?
Well, this pretty little blog is the brand spankin' new "home" to my current business adventure. Consider these little tapped out words to be the equivalent of my pulling out the coziest seat and offering you an iced tea!

What is Fresh ReDesign? It's an affordable decorating service that offers consulting...rearranging...shopping...painting...sewing...organizing...and mostly? Fresh eyes and new vision for your design challenges! That room that is frustrating you, the decorating decisions you might be stuck on, the area you've tried to rearrange to no avail?  I love that! Seriously.
Love it like nerds love pocket protectors.

For more information, including my design philosophy...check the "About Me" page.

If you live locally, check out the "Get Fresh" page for more information about just how I can help you, fees and a consultation page.

And don't forget to check this blog frequently for clients before and afters, tips for decorating on a budget, DIY projects and more! Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. I've really enjoyed reading through all of your posts :). We have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete